Frequently Asked Questions - keypad
Prior to pairing a programming code needs to be entered to the keypad to inform that it is being linked to the old alarm system.
Put both keypad and alarm controller into programming mode.
- (master code)#2##
- (installer code)#3##
Enter *32*0** into the keypad
- *# on the alarm controller
- Press and hold 'OFF' on the keypad (max of 10 s)
- Espace will announce 'beep, control unit no.'
- Press 'OFF' on the keypad again.
- Espace will announce 'beep, off, control unit no.'
- keypad will also emit 'beep'
Pairing is complete