Frequently Asked Questions - All FAQs
The Daitem e-Nova has the following:
- EN 50131-3 grade 2 (Security Grade)
- EN 50130-5 class 2 (Enviromental Class)
Not to mention all the other certifications Daitem hold for wireless signals etc etc.
The Daitem e-Nova can detect:
- attempts to open
- attempts to remove
- if the phone line has been cut
- attempts to hack radio codes
- attempts to jam radio frequencies
All of the above will cause a temper alarm to be activated.
Prior to pairing a programming code needs to be entered to the keypad to inform that it is being linked to the old alarm system.
Put both keypad and alarm controller into programming mode.
- (master code)#2##
- (installer code)#3##
Enter *32*0** into the keypad
- *# on the alarm controller
- Press and hold 'OFF' on the keypad (max of 10 s)
- Espace will announce 'beep, control unit no.'
- Press 'OFF' on the keypad again.
- Espace will announce 'beep, off, control unit no.'
- keypad will also emit 'beep'
Pairing is complete
A visitor came to the outdoor caller unit while you were out.
To delete the icon, press on the handset button.